Dearest Pippy B,
Thank you ever so much for your kind letter! It filled me with such wonder to think that I with my cropped hair and irritatingly bubbly personality could offer advice! Well, I’m so delighted I can barely write! But with a song in my heart I shall, and now, let’s start at the very beginning.
- Sew clothes made from curtains my dear, not venetian blinds.
- For matters of the heart I’m afraid you’ll have to away to seek advice from mother superior.
- Yes, the term “I’m there with bells on” does endorse the use of doorbells and sleigh bells.
- No, the line “Lusty and clear from the goatherd’s throat heard” has never been surpassed either in its excellent rhyming nor innocent double entendre.
- Of course schnitzel with noodles constitutes all your dietry requirements! What a question!
- Use brown paper bags tied up with string as cocaine tends to keep much better in paper. And do try to avoid getting any on your nose and eyelashes.
I can hear Georg whistling for me, I wish you terribly good luck with everything,